About The Firm
- Escallón Morales & Asociados is a private boutique business law firm founded in year 2000 in Bogotá, Colombia. We mantain a legal tradition of four generations of the family Escallón founded in the early XX Century by Liborio Escallón, President of the Colombian Supreme Court (the famous “Court of Gold”) and followed by Hernando Escallón, who besides his law practice held Senior Government positions. The office is now run by Fernando Escallón and his sons.
- Our firm structures public and private projects, provides legal and business representation, conflict resolution and company incorporation to our Colombian and international clients.
- Our firm has a broad experience and has a team of lawyers specialized in all relevant areas of Business Law such as Commercial and Contract Law, Corporate Law, Insurance Law, Mining and Oil, M&A, Public Tenders and PPP projects.
- We are one of the leading firms in infrastructure, projects and concessions, structuring cutting edge deals such as ports, airports, highways, energy and transportation systems.
- Our aim is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients, understanding their specific needs while delivering top quality products and services which are tailored to the requirements of each particular project and assessment.
- Our multidisciplinary team is highly qualified , has managerial experience and training and international experience. Our professionals speak and assess in Spanish, English, French, Italian and German. Our team works closely across the region which enhances our political, economical and regulatory environment in which our clients operates.
- We established in 2013 a representative Office in Berlin, Germany to attend our European mandates in Colombia and the Colombian mandates in Europe.